Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pixar Cars 2 - Officer (Chase model)

I have been threatening to write a blog post on the models I have got from the Disney Pixar Cars range for ages - for some reason I just can't get my arse into gear.

However, I am going to make more of an effort from now on in - famous last words.....

Of all the places that I would think I could by a chase model, Heraklion airport duty free is not one of them.

For those of you who may remember by Bali Airport post, I was in a trance like state when I copped eyes on the latest releases of the Cars 2 range. Some of these not even hit the shops yet in mainland Europe.

A simple and effective model - I can't even remember the part that this character played in the film!

What does puzzle me is that if these models are aimed at children, how on earth are they to properly realise that this is a chase model - more to the point, will they be checking eBay for this?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment