Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Vanguards 1/43 Ford Granada 2.8i S

This has been a hotly anticipated model by myself. Hornby/Corgi didn't manage to get the MkIV Cortina right for some reason - again, but age old problem with the wheels had summat to do with it and their accuracy.

The model is well proportioned and my bugbear of inaccurate wheels has thankfully not been re-created here.

I do like the tampo-ing - clean and accurate, which is what I like to see on these type of models.

I actually don't have too much more to say on it to be honest - it is a good reproduction of this large Ford and how is sitting well with The Garage.

I am awaiting further variations on the Granada - 2.81 Ghia X Executive or a estate version. The casting also gives the template for a German LHD version in base spec or Polizei livery.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment