Wednesday, July 18, 2012

TK Maxx is Fulvia of surprises

TK Maxx offer some absolute gems from time to time - mainly up to the Chrimbo rush, the shelves are abound with plenty of diecast procured from all sorts of places. Indeed as previously blogged before, I picked up a Minichamps 1/43 Cayenne Turbo for about £6.99, when the normal retail is around £35-ish.

I have to say I have a bit of a impulse 1/43 buying streak, so if I do see a model sometimes for next to nothing - even if it is summat like a Mondeo or a Golf in 1/43 and from a reputable manufacturer then I snap it up.

If memory severs me correctly I paid about £4.99 for this Norev effort of the Lancia Fulvia. Complete bargain if you ask me. It will not go on display, but I like the knowledge that it is parked in the garage.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment