Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hot Wheels 1971 Hemi Cuda


Another addition to the Americana stable of 1/64.

However, I can't for the life of me remember if this has already been created before in a previous year.

This is the one problem I have with HW castings - for example, the Ford Mustang. They reproduce this in Shelby, SuperSnake, GT500, Boss302....I mean the list just goes on -

So I really can't tell if I have bought this model under a previous guise. I think the only way I could really know for sure is if I checked all the HW's that I bought over the last few years.

Bugger, have forgotten about the casting - well, it sits well within the HW road garage. I am glad that Matchbox have not gone down this route and produce this kind of vehicle (Americana) - HW sticking with what they do best.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment