Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pixar Cars Octain Gain Pit Crew

I am still surprised to find Pixar Cars diecast still on the shelves from the original film. In The Entertainer in Kingston-upon-Thames, they had a shed load of this gift set retailing at £15. These were bought last month, but I have only just got around to getting them photographed - they models are actually making a round trip back to the UK to be added to my Pixar Collection which is kept in the UK.

It could get very expensive if Mattel released all the team's pit crew's in this manner, but to be honest, I would not complain - I still love them, and the more the merrier. The SUV forms the basis of many of the larger Cars characters - Marco Axelbender immediately comes to mind here.

A nice little group of models.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment