Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hot Wheels 1978 DODGE LIL express pick up


This one reminded me of the Chevy C-10 pick up used in the film Driver starring Ryan O'Neal.



HW also do some old skool Trans Am's so I am sure that this would complement the model nicely and one could even re-create the scene.

OK, it's a Dodge, but I think that it is a smart model. And also showcases the need for Hot Wheels to stick with the Americana rather than let Matchbox have a go. This is what they do best, and one of the reasons why I grab these models when I can.

It also gives me the opportunity to learn about models from outside of Europe/APAC, so although they will never make it to the Garage, they are part of the Hot Wheels collection.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment